Deluxe Plus Room
- 2D1N stay with dinner for 2 people for RM248 (up to RM534 value)
- 2D1N stay for 2 people for RM188 (up to RM398 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Leave your car at the complimentary parking space of this downtown KL spana-606-6">Hotel and explore the neighbouring area of KL Sentral and Brickfields. Located off Jalan Tun Sambanthan 3, Royce spana-606-6">Hotel keeps you connected to the pulse of the city via its location of less than half-an-hour’s walk to the main public transport hub.
- Take on the complimentary shuttle service as an alternative to your Brickfields adventure, and get on the LRT and Monorail lines to the easily-accessible shopping malls of KLCC, Sungei Wang, Times Square, and Mid Valley.
- Pamper tired limbs at the spana-606-6">Hotel’s spa centre with your choice of massages or manicure-pedicure, or go for something special with an Ayurveda treatment.
- Nibble on the Western selections of the in-house Bricks Diner, before heading up towards the rooftop location of Fire & Ice bar and restaurant for a city-view nightcap.
Deluxe Plus Room
- 19.8sqm room
- King bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 5 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and coffee shop
- Massage and spa
- Laundry service
- Complimentary parking
- Airport transfer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: RM120 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: RM80 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 1 – 5: Free
Kuala Lumpur: What to see and do
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.