Without desserts, one can no longer please palates after a main course and summon pet ants to appear at will. Work on your dominance with today’s Groupon: for RM55, you get a high tea for two people (RM100 value) at Hotel.com/foodbeverage.php?content=beverage">Bre@d Lounge in GTower, Kuala Lumpur.
Each group of 2 people gets
High tea set (RM86.20 value)
- English scone
- Blueberry filling
- Whipped fresh cream filling
- Chicken mini sandwich
- Mini soft roll with smoked chicken cubes, tomatoes, fresh salad with condiments, and topped with chili ketchup and mayonnaise
- Tuna mini sandwich
- Mini ciabatta with tuna filling, tomatoes, fresh salad with condiments, and topped with chili ketchup and mayonnaise
- Turkey mini sandwich
- Mini 7-seed roll with turkey slice, tomatoes, fresh salad with condiments, and topped with chili ketchup and mayonnaise
- Cream puff with fresh custard filling
- Opera cake
- Layered coffee cream with vanilla sponge and chocolate ganache
- Homemade cheese cake
- Homemade chocolate mousse
16% service charges and Government tax (RM13.80 value)
Hidden within Kuala Lumpur’s GTower, Bre@d Lounge is an ideal lounge for casual gatherings in favour of those residing or working in the surrounding region. The eatery’s enormous ornament that reads ‘BREAD’ depicts the crop it yields, serving pastries and saccharine charms in the likes of bread, macarons, and scones amid earthen-hued eating spaces filled with timber tables, auburn parquet flooring, and white ceiling panels.
Bre@d Lounge does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.