Inexplicable attraction towards aquatic life forms may stem from their mysterious aura, alien anatomy, or curiousity as to how they would look like out of steamboats. Today’s Groupon brings creatures closer with full-day entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Weekday (not including public holidays and school holidays) ticket for RM29 instead of RM40
- Weekend / public holidays / school holidays ticket for RM32 instead of RM40
- Weekday (not including public holidays and school holidays) ticket for RM23 instead of RM30
- Weekend / public holidays / school holidays ticket for RM25 instead of RM30
Hidden beneath the lively chatter and formal mingling in the halls of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is Aquaria KLCC, an aquarium that hosts conventions of a different sort: one that sees aquatic beings coexisting with land-bound creatures. Housed within an enormous space of 60,000 square feet, over 5,000 different exhibits shamelessly invite curious humans to witness their daily antics whether through clear glass panels or during daily feeding shows that provide a signature experience within the busy city of Kuala Lumpur.
Aquaria Fun Facts
- There are a variety of feeding sessions happening every day; curious crabs should head on early to the Touch Pool at 11.15am to watch the horseshoe crab feeding, while otter lovers get to pick between the morning (11.30am) or evening (4.30pm) slot for whimsical time at The Stream. Click here for full feeding schedules.
- If you’re visiting Aquaria during a festive holiday, look out for their underwater Santa or Dancing Lions as divers don the spirited costume to celebrate the Yuletide or Lunar New Year.
- Take a picture next to their marine mascots without getting wet. Aquaria’s shark and otter mascots are always strolling down the hallways looking to strike a pose with you.
Discounted prices are subsidised by Groupon Sdn. Bhd.