Share (min. 8 to book) or Cube Room (min. 16 to book)
- 2D1N weekday (Mon – Thu) stay for 1 person for RM157 (up to RM224 value)
- 2D1N weekend (Fri – Sun) stay for 1 person for RM190 (up to RM271 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Escape the city’s thick smog and head out to the small town of Bentong, where The Plantation, an eco sanctuary family getaway, lies. The site is run completely by solar power made with spanish and German technology, customised to ensure minimal carbon footprint. Its water filtration system is also customised to fit into the theme of environmental sustainability, using natural filters like sand, charcoal, and a UV water filter to cut out chemical additives.
- Pluck fruits straight out of the tree at the orchard, around which the getaway is built upon. Customers may also request for fresh vegetables that the staff plant on the organic farm.
- The multipurpose court may be transformed into a volleyball, handball, or captain ball court for those seeking to stretch their legs and break a sweat. Alternatively, jump into the pool amid verdant forests that is filled with water from the nearby river.
- Come nightfall, monitor the glimmering expanse of the night sky for stars and extra-terrestrial beings – unperturbed by sky scrapers and artificial lights – accompanied by the symphony of crickets and night critters.
- 2,000 sqft room
- 4x double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 8-14 adults per room
- 3,000 sqft room
- 8x double beddings
- Max occupancy: 16-31 adults per room
- River-water pool
- Multi-purpose court
- spana-26-6">camping tents for up to 30 people
- Organic farm and orchard
Add-on (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Bicycle rental: RM35 per bicycle per day
Bentong, Pahang: What to see and do
Located less than 50km from the bustle of Kuala Lumpur, Bentong offers small town charm and finesse for jaded city folks. Take a walk through the town centre, lined with rows of pre-war shop lots sporting most of their original colonial architecture. Here, one will find a host of local cuisine from wan tan mee to Kow Po Homemade Ice Cream that sees folks from out of town flocking to its doorsteps. Those seeking to make peace with Mother Nature may head out a short distance and visit some of the town’s natural attractions. Chamang Waterfalls is a popular family spot, as is Bentong Hot Springs surrounded by verdant forests.