- 2D1N Standard Double room stay for 2 for RM80 (up to RM198 value)
- 2D1N Superior Double room stay for 2 for RM90 (up to RM218 value)
- 2D1N Deluxe room stay for 2 for RM118 (up to RM278 value)
Chic Hotel near Entertainment District of Bukit Bintang
The black and white nameplate of the boutique Hotel beckons travellers looking for a minimalistic stay in the heart of city centre, within walking distance to popular attractions and a roaring nightlife in Bukit Bintang. Each room is affixed with a floral- or architectural-designed headboard that gives the room a mod feel, with amenities such as LCD televisions and Wi-Fi access, while the Hotel provides tour services around the city centre.
Kuala Lumpur: Street Bargains and Boutique Finds
Taking the TripAdvisor throne as the current favourite for a Malaysian getaway, the capital of Kuala Lumpur is BBC Travel’s ode to ingenuity, as the little town-that-could demonstrates her rise from a humble tin-mining district to a destination for culinary conquests, cultural experiences, and retail therapy.
Home to your choice of souvenirs, street food, and fashion goods, the heavily hyped night market of Petaling Street stands only a train ride’s away from your spot for the night out at Bukit Bintang. Proffering your choice of pubs, clubs, or lounge restaurants, Frommer’s choice of one of the main entertainment strips in the city is peppered with cut-rate bargains and upscale boutiques worthy of its name as a “temple of consumerism”.
- Standard Double / Superior Double / Deluxe room: 130 sq. ft.
- Double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 guests
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Room service
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newspaper in the lobby area
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour services
- Limo or town car services
- Wi-Fi access