Superior Room + heritage city tour
- 2D1N stay for 1 for RM388 (up to RM500 value)
Hotel at a glance
Dine with views of the blue ribbon that is the Johor Strait as you savour your breakfast within this UK Hotel group franchise in JB. Commanding a view of the distant Singaporean shores from its restaurants and bars, your city host sits in the middle of the state’s capital, business, and tourist centre.
- Swim before the majestic facade of the Hotel as you make your away around the resort-style outdoor pool and its accompanying garden landscape.
- Get your heart pumping with a session at the Hotel’s tennis court or fully-equipped fitness centre, before unwinding within your choice of sauna or whirlpool.
- Satiate rumbling stomachs with an international or local fare within one of the four restaurants which are located around the gardens, pool, or lobby.
- Hop on your tour of Johor Bahru on the Heritage Trail adventure and witness the local attractions such as the Johor Bahru Chinese Heritage Museum, the High Court, Gurdwara Sahib, and the Old Railway Station.
Johor Bahru: What to see and do
Despite her current standing as the nation’s second largest city after Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru has only recently stirred from her status as a gateway to Malaysia’s various attractions like Cameron Highlands, Butterworth, Malacca, and the capital herself. Unlike her bustling city-neighbour Singapore, Johor Bahru is a stroll past a cluster of shopping malls and Hotels that sit next to quaint neighbourhoods and shop houses.
Take a stroll down Danga Bay’s waterfront which is “poised to be as scenic and enticing as Sydney’s Darling Harbour”, according to Lonely Planet. Claiming the honour of being the state’s first residential and recreational park district, the coast-side destination hosts the Danga City Mall shopping centre, the Danga Cruise 8 triple-decker, and a fun park which comes alive with the star-lit skies and gusts of sea breeze.
Consider the menagerie that is the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, as you step off Jalan Tun Abdul Razak and into the quietly-glittering interiors of one of Tebrau’s oldest Hindu temples. Guided by the polished surfaces of the sacred grounds, your exploration of this unassuming sanctuary leads you to her prized centrepiece that is Lord Shiva’s lotus. Intricately-designed with prayer beads from Nepal, the former shelter-turned-pilgrim’s sanctuary was said to be inspired from a glass artwork of a Thai wat which was visited by the Guru Bhagawan Sittar.
Riding on the commercial wave which comes with the transformation of the Johor Bahru Central Business District, the theme parks of Legoland, Hello Kitty Land, and Little Big Club offer a bevy of thrilling rides just outside of Johor Bahru. Home to the interactive attractions of the first international theme park in Malaysia, Legoland houses MINILAND, the action-packed LEGO TECHNIC, medieval LEGO KINGDOM, and more. Meanwhile, a short drive offers access to the first Sanrio Hello Kitty Land established outside of Japan, with an array of iridescent displays and engaging activities to occupy fans of the infamous cat. Close by, the Little Big Club hosts six themed play zones containing many iconic characters from HIT Entertainment including Bob the Builder, Thomas and Friends, Barney, and Pingu.
- 32 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor swimming pool and poolside bar
- spa and sauna
- Shuttle service
- Wheelchair-friendly amenities
- Public Wi-Fi