- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM85 (up to RM122 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM155 (up to RM244 value)
- 2D1N stay for up to 4 for RM165 (up to RM202 value)
- 3D2N stay for up to 4 for RM305 (up to RM404 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Relish in the tonal hues of this colourful Melaka stay that sits amongst the shopper and diner’s district of Plaza Mahkota. Floating above the city streets with its facades of yellow, red, and white, your city centre stay finds you a room next to the hawker heaven of Jonker Walk, the city’s own shopping hub of Mahkota Parade, and scenic St. Paul Hill.
- Room size and bedding type
- Standard Room: 9sqm, 1x Queen bedding, max. occupancy: 2 guests per room
- Family Room: 16sqm, 2x Queen bedding, max. occupancy: 4 guests per room
- Bicycle rental
- Parking lot
- Public Wi-Fi
Melaka: What to see and do
Placed as one of Lonely Planet’s more sought-after Malaysian destinations, Georgetown’s other half in the country’s UNESCO World Heritage Site listing fulfils your gastronomic curiosity as well as genealogical history-tracing amidst her forts, ports, and tower clocks. Immerse yourself in the Straits’ city as you trundle past the Portuguese and Dutch architectures of the A’Famosa and Stadthuys, before imbibing the local personalities of Cheng Hoon Teng Taoist temple and Jonker Walk. Then, wait for the sun to set before partaking in the infamous Night Market hawker fare which comes with its own kung fu master performance by a certain Dr Ho Eng Hui.