Before spas were invented, the only place where people could get oiled up and thumped in several places was the wrestling ring. Double suplex today’s Groupon: for RM38, you get a full body massage and facial for one person (RM500 value) from Kiseki, valid at 11 outlets in the Klang Valley and Sungai Petani.
2-hour 20-minute package includes
- 60-min full body ginger oil massage
- 20-min steam bath
- 10-min upper back scrub
- 30-min whitening facial
- skin analysis
- Double cleansing with milk and gel cleanser
- Bio-active treatment
- Moisturiser and sunblock application
- Post-treatment skin analysis
- 20-min eye and neck treatment
- Mask application
Customers also get:
- DrNano collagen eye mask OR Derma master gold eye mask for customer who book via online form.
- 20% off on massage course sign-up
Facial and massage can be redeemed on separate visits.
Kiseki is an amalgamation of DrNano and Dermamaster skincare, in which the former uses plant-based products to assist in facial and body treatments while the latter – an aesthetic centre originating from South Korea with a presence in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong Taiwan and America – bestows upon troubled skin using Korean techniques through a combination of mask applications, massages, and machine therapy to promote healthy skin. Customers may visit its 11 outlets available throughout the Klang Valley, where beauty treatments begin with a consultation and skin analysis to identify problematic areas before skin undergoes its respective pampering sessions.