Legend has it that chickens make excellent burger flippers, as they are always dying to get to the other side. Today’s Groupon seals the deal with a burger meal at Kissburger @ Desa Park City. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM29.90 instead of RM42.40
- Meal for 4 people for RM52 instead of RM84.80
Each person gets
- Seafood burger with brinjal fries and Coca-Cola (RM21.20 value)
- Teriyaki chicken lettuce burger with brinjal fries and Coca-Cola (RM20.15 value)
- Beef egg mushroom with brinjal fries and Coca-Cola (RM19.10 value)
- Chicken egg mushroom with brinjal fries and Coca-Cola (RM18 value)
- Gyudon rice burger with brinjal fries and Coca-Cola (RM16.50 value)
- Tsukune mushroom rice burger with brinjal fries and Coca-Cola (RM16 value)
Kissburger @ Desa Park City
Inspired by their time in Japan, Andy and Raymond (the founders of Kissburger) set out to create a burger joint that caters to Asian palates and appetites while maintaining the Japanese’s reverent approach to food. Upon entering the premise, guests are greeted with a bright blue mural of Mount Fuji with the Kissburger mascot, an indication at the restaurant’s casual and fun approach while reflecting the thematic baby-blue colour scheme of the decor. Walk up to the counter and come face-to-face with a host of choices featuring fresh and wholesome ingredients, with the likes that include saba fish burger made with real mackerel fish fillet or their popular Kiss Teriyaki Chicken made with whole chicken thighs. Health conscious folks may swap traditional burger buns with Lettuce Burgers for carb-free indulgence, while those who embrace the starch lifestyle may opt for Rice Burgers instead.
Kissburger @ Desa Park City does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
We absolutely love the Brinjal Fries. It came out perfectly crispy and golden brown without feeling too soggy or oil-soaked. Those creamy, decadent eggplant surrounded by crunchy coating were so addictive. – Feb 6, 2015
Love the mushroom patty that is flavourful and juicy. I also like the size of the burger. Not too big, just enough to keep you full. – Oct 8, 2014