Like policemen, fitness fanatics have to exhibit bravery during graveyard shifts, heavy traffic jams, and doughnut sales. Today’s Groupon stays true to oaths: for RM49, you get twelve sessions of outdoor combat fitness training (RM240 value) by MetConX.
- Top up RM35 for training outfit (payable during the first session)
Training intakes (4 weeks per intake with 3 sessions per week)
- Week 1: Jun 22, 2015 – Jun 27, 2015
- Week 2: Jun 29, 2015 – Jul 4, 2015
- Week 3: Jul 6, 2015 – Jul 11, 2015
- Week 4: Jul 27, 2015 – Aug 1, 2015
Sessions from Jul 12, 2015 – Jul 26, 2015 postponed for Hari Raya celebrations.
- Week 1: Aug 3, 2015 – Aug 8, 2015
- Week 2: Aug 10, 2015 – Aug 15, 2015
- Week 3: Aug 17, 2015 – Aug 22, 2015
- Week 4: Aug 24, 2015 – Aug 29, 2015
- Week 1: Aug 31, 2015 – Sep 5, 2015
- Week 2: Sep 7, 2015 – Sep 12, 2015
- Week 3: Sep 14, 2015 – Sep 19, 2015
- Week 4: Sep 21, 2015 – Sep 26, 2015
- Group A: Bandar Utama, 5.45am (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Group B: Bandar Utama, 7am (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Group C: Bandar Utama, 7.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Group D: Subang Jaya (SS15), 5.30am (Tue, Thu, Sat)
- Group E: Subang Jaya (SS15), 6.40am (Tue, Thu, Sat)
- Group F: Subang Jaya (SS15), 7.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Group G: KLCC Park, 6.30pm (Tue, Thu) and 7am ( Sat)
- Group H: Putrajaya, 6.45pm (Tue and Thu) and 7am (Sat)
Participants are advised to wear appropriate sports attire and bring own towels and drinking water. Not suitable for individuals with asthma, weak heart, and chronic diseases. Individuals with past medical conditions require a written clearance from a doctor. Participants are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before every session starts.
MetConX was established by a group of fitness specialist with the aim of developing a fitness training programme that engages all of the body’s energy systems including aerobic and anaerobic using their qualification, experience, and background in sports. To ensure all its customers—be it young, old, underweight or overweight—receive the most out of its programmes, MetConX enrols its trainers in intensive training in various fitness disciplines and are regularly assessed and reviewed by the Malaysia Fitness Council and National Sports Council.
MetConX, Bandar Utama
Central Park Avenue, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
KLCC Park, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
MetConX, Subang Jaya
Jalan SS15/3A, 47800 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Jalan P18g, Presint 18, 62150 Putrajaya.
Facebook: MetCon X