- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM798 (up to RM1,303 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,568 (up to RM2,605 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM2,298 (up to RM3,907 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM2,998 (up to RM5,209 value)
Hotel at a glance
Tucked in a brief stroll from the peppered coasts of Petitenget Beach, the Hotel lays within convenient access to Seminyak’s range of beach town attractions, including an array of nearby restaurants and cafes that enliven the nightlife in the tropical locale, while guests can enjoy complimentary access to Canggu Club and the Hotel’s namesake bar for a closer jaunt into evening fiestas. A calm checkerboard motif adorns the Hotel’s outer realm, where walks come accompanied by the verdure of flanking trees and the locally tinged decorations of an old-styled trishaw, while noggins are tickled upon entrance by a cascade of lightly draping vines. Taking one far from the simplicity of beach huts, the abodes within instead exude a modern lustre as spacious bed domains come adorned with outlining wooden frames while contemporary sensibilities imbue the spread of inner decor and muted colour palettes.
- Escape the midday heat with a dive into the private pool, located conveniently before entrances into one’s villa.
- Abate feelings of hunger at the Hotel’s restaurant, or opt for much simpler recourse with an arrangement to have dinners prepared and served from the interior comforts of the villa.
- Enjoy a sampling of the nightlife at the Hotel’s very own club, complete with enlivening sessions hosted by disc jockeys tending to the turn table and a variety of cocktails and drinks on offer.
One-Bedroom Loft Villa
- 174.5 sqm room
- 1 King-sized bed
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Third guest subject to additional charges
- Private pool
- Personalised butler service
- Restaurant and in-villa dining
- Fitness centre
- Airport transfer
- Shuttle services
- Babysitting and childcare services
- Laundry services
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for third adult: IDR780,000 nett per person per night
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: IDR390,000 nett per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: IDR195,000 nett per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: IDR65,000 nett per person per night
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.