Superior Room stay with admission tickets for 1 adult and 1 child to KidZania
- 2D1N stay 2 people for RM220 (up to RM333 value)
Hotel at a glance
Shake off tired limbs and traveller’s dust within chic minimalist chambers snuggled amongst Bandar Utama folds amidst wispy greeneries, extolling wisdom of wooden panels and ambient lighting. Ushering your weary body into plush twin beds cooled by strategically-situated air-conditioning, intimate rooms lend conservative charms to this Petaling Jaya stay, peppered with plans to nearby shopping malls of IKEA, 1Utama, The Curve, and more.
- A great getaway location without having to leave the city, the rooms are furnished with flat screen televisions playing in-house movies, hair dryer, and an en suite bathroom.
- Avid golfers may take advantage of its strategic location within 3km of a golfing range to practice one’s swing.
- Located within close proximity to shopping malls like IKEA, 1 Utama, and The Curve.
- 13 – 15 sqm room (without window)
- Twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room
- Laundry service
- Wi-Fi in public area
- Parking lot
Add-Ons (payable to AD Travel)
- Breakfast for child aged 12 and below: RM9 per person per day
- Extra bed and baby cot not provided.
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM115 per room per night.
- Additional admission tickets to KidZania for:
- Child aged 4 – 17: RM75 per person
- Child aged 2 – 3: RM38 per person.
- Adult aged 18 – 59: RM38 per person (for Malaysian citizens), RM50 per person (for non-Malaysian citizens)
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above: RM32 per person.
- Babies aged 1 and below: Free of charge.
KidZania Kuala Lumpur: Mini Worlds for Wide-Eyed Wunderkind
Celebrate high-flying ambitions and idealistic young minds within 80,000 sq ft facility, simulating thriving communities of the adventurous, success-driven, or Kidzo currency-compelled. Rebuilding city centres, suburban areas, and more than 70 business establishments, mini worlds populated by the young and not-yet-legal proffer professional opportunities to your little ones by immersing them in 15-minute activities spanning working environments of fire fighters, film directors, jurors, and imaginary city planners.
Facebook: AD Travel Sdn Bhd.