- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM458 (up to RM837 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM668 (up to RM1,221 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM848 (up to RM1,605 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM1,038 (up to RM1,988 value)
1-Bedroom Sea-view Unit
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM538 (up to RM1,097 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM778 (up to RM1,611 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,008 (up to RM2,125 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM1,224 (up to RM2,639 value)
Hotel at a glance
Cascading storeys of alabaster and layered latte floors descend along the hillside among Patong’s elevated terrain, securing residences within a realm robed in panoramic displays of the Andaman Sea. Hoisted atop a grassy summit amid the native sprawl of burgeoning green, your host proffers modern convenience in spacious apartments sheltered in close contact to the beaches of Patong and Kalim, while Jungceylon Shopping Centre and the shores of Kata and Karon Beach lay within a further reach from the abode’s checkpoint - reachable through a short drive or brief commute via the residence’s provided shuttle services. Turfed rooftop lounge spaces and an inlaying of emerald-tinctured panels reconcile the imposing outer facade with the encompassing scenery, while complementing vistas from inner thresholds - a replete layout parted into designated spaces allowing homely coziness to latch itself within a dwelling away from home.
- Take a step outside onto the greeting balcony where private quarters house a contained pool space, beckoning quiet plunges and contemplative bouts of me-time; or ascend the building’s floors up to its summit for access to its rooftop pool area, where dips within the placid waters yield accompanying sights of the townscape below as well as the vast oceanic expanse ahead.
- Wrest away holidays from the grasp of lulls and ennui at the residence’s fitness centre, loaded with gym equipment to keep pulses and limbs occupied, while a sauna and steam room provide further relaxation to soothe post-workout aches.
- Room size:
- 1-bedroom duplex: 111sqm
- 1-bedroom sea-view unit: 69sqm
- King-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults with 1 child aged 12 and below per room. Third and fourth guest subject to additional charges
- Rooftop sea-view swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Gym and fitness centre
- Shuttle service
- Airport transfer
- Tour desk
- Laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB690 per person per night
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 7 – 12: THB250 per person per night
Patong, Phuket: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2014 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your Hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.