- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM220 (up to RM288 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM440 (up to RM576 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Beams of light from a modern chandelier bounce off the walls and marble floors of the lobby in this premier business spana-606-6">Hotel, where the frenzy of work meets serenity in an established hub of convenience. Rooms that range from Superior, Deluxe, and Suites befit the needs of professionals and those seeking leisure – one can liaise with clientele whilst enjoying the many amenities within and around the spana-606-6">Hotel which is conveniently situated minutes away from the city’s central business district, as well as being a short distance away from greenery and natural terrain. With the Johor Bahru-Sinspana-257-6">gapore Causeway a mere 15-minute’s drive away, one can take a day trip and visit the ‘Lion City’. Additionally, guests weary of work and the confines of office environment can revel in the beauty of nature with a number of landmarks nearby the spana-606-6">Hotel which includes the Endau-Rompin Johor National Park, Kota Tinggi Waterfalls, and Desaru before heading back to the comfort of one’s room.
- Take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool that is fitted with a cabana-style hut and poolside bar, where one can quench thirst with a cold beverage or cocktail.
- Satisfy hunger pangs at the spana-606-6">Hotel’s five eateries including Meisan Szechuan which holds Malaysia Tatler’s Best Restaurants Award for 2014.
- Enjoy an upgraded stay at the Club Floors designed for the discerning business traveller. It covers four floors of the spana-606-6">Hotel with access to executive lounges with views of the city skyline.
- Shopping facilities are aplenty in the city centre including renowned Johor Premium Outlets that carry various designer labels and products like Coach, Oroton, spana-1613-6">Nike, Polo, Lacoste, and Timberland. * For sport, one may visit three leading spana-34-6">golf resorts nearby which include Starhill spana-34-6">golf and Country Club, boasting a 36-hole spana-34-6">golf course.
- Queen-sized or King-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour room service
- Business centre
- Lobby shopping arcade
- Limousine services
- Pre-scheduled shuttle services to Senai International Airport and nearby shopping centres
- Breakfast: RM30 per child (aged 4 – 12) / RM50 per adult
- Stay extension with breakfast: RM260 per room per night
Johor Bahru: What to see and do
Despite her current standing as the nation’s second largest city after Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru has only recently stirred from her status as a gateway to Malaysia’s various attractions like Cameron Highlands, Butterworth, Malacca, and the capital herself. Unlike her bustling city-neighbour Sinspana-257-6">gapore, Johor Bahru is a stroll past a cluster of shopping malls and spana-606-6">Hotels that sit next to quaint neighbourhoods and shop houses. Take a stroll down Danga Bay’s waterfront which is “poised to be as scenic and enticing as Sydney’s Darling Harbour”, according to Lonely Planet. Claiming the honour of being the state’s first residential and recreational park district, the coast-side destination hosts the Danga City Mall shopping centre, the Danga Cruise 8 triple-decker, and a fun park which comes alive with the star-lit spana-50-6">skies and gusts of sea breeze.
Consider the menagerie that is the Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, as you step off Jalan Tun Abdul Razak and into the quietly-glittering interiors of one of Tebrau’s oldest Hindu temples. Guided by the polished surfaces of the sacred grounds, your exploration of this unassuming sanctuary leads you to her prized centrepiece that is Lord Shiva’s lotus. Intricately-designed with prayer beads from Nepal, the former shelter-turned-pilgrim’s sanctuary was said to be inspired from a glass artwork of a Thai wat which was visited by the Guru Bhagawan Sittar.
Riding on the commercial wave which comes with the transformation of the Johor Bahru Central Business District, the theme parks of Legoland, Hello Kitty Land, and Little Big Club offer a bevy of thrilling rides just outside of Johor Bahru. Home to the interactive attractions of the first international theme park in Malaysia, Legoland houses MINILAND, the action-packed LEGO TECHNIC, medieval LEGO KINGDOM, and more. Meanwhile, a short drive offers access to the first Sanrio Hello Kitty Land established outside of Japan, with an array of iridescent displays and engaging activities to occupy fans of the infamous cat. Close by, the Little Big Club hosts six themed play zones containing many iconic characters from HIT Entertainment including Bob the Builder, Thomas and Friends, Barney, and Pingu.