- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM378 (up to RM1,191 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM558 (up to RM1,785 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM718 (up to RM2,379 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM858 (up to RM2,974 value)
Hotel at a glance
Overlooking the sea and dazzling limestone cliffs, travellers and city stragglers alike enjoy nature views from their room at Krabi Tipa Resort. Lush greenery and trees offer a natural haven away from haze, traffic jams and concrete constructions, with the beach only a five-minute stroll away. Seeking adventure, tourists can explore the quiet island of Krabi via day tours or snorkelling but sluggish individuals may opt to remain at Hotel grounds.
Perfect your tan at the resort’s sunbed area before cooling off at the nearby outdoor swimming pool.
Treat yourself to a traditional Thai treatment at the Aasara spa & Massage, which offers garden-view massages and a 15% discount with this Groupon.
Savour the local delicacies or enjoy an international fare at the Green Mango Restaurant or The Sea Restaurant, before settling for something sweet at the Bread Story bakery and dessert parlour.
- 37 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult OR 3rd and 4th child subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool with children pool
- Pool bar
- Thai traditional massage
- Reading corner
- Business facilities
- Wi-Fi at lobby
- Laundry service
- Car, bike, and boat rental
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: THB800 per person per night.
- Stay with existing bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 11: THB300 per person per night.
- Airport transfer to Hotel: THB1,000 per car per way (max. 4 people).
- 1-day 4 Island tour: THB1,500 per person.
- 1-day Phi Phi Island tour: THB1,800 per person.
Krabi, Thailand: What to see and do
An answer to the over-commercialised Phuket and resort-ridden Phi Phi, this eco-friendly town brings fresh air to your island getaway with her hilltop temple complex and canopy adventures at ground level. As you deliberate between the rewarding ascend to Wat Tham Sua (or Tiger Cave Temple) and the bloody sunsets of the Aonang shores, consider a trek amongst the trees and ziplines of Ao Luek’s Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi.
Next, venture into the Andaman waters as you take on the essential island-hopping trip around the 100-odd islands and unique rock formations of the coastal province. Conveniently grouped into the four groups that are the Phi Phi islands, Hong islands, James Bond islands, and imaginatively-coined Four islands, your Krabi frolicking is made more memorable by your choice of the traditional longtail, exhilarating speed boat, or relaxing sundeck cruise vessels.
Facebook: Krabi Tipa Resort