- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM180 (up to RM380 value)
Hotel at a glance
Joining the ranks of the UK, Swiss, and French branches of the international Hotels.com/">Holiday Villa Hotels & Resorts chain, your Cherating host sits near one of the region’s well-known combination of tropical rainforest and sandy stretches. Finding inspiration in the traditional interiors of a local Malay household, this four-star property surrounds you with the allure of a kampung atmosphere in the form of painted batik motifs, timbre furnishings, and rattan accents.
- Dine on fresh seafood at the beach-front Lagenda Restaurant, and have a hearty combination of steak and wine at the Italian Mario’s Steak House.
- Soak in the sun at one of the two outdoor swimming pools or open-air Jacuzzi, while your little ones spend the day at the kids’ waddling pool.
- Relax at the in-house spa, which offers traditional Balinese treatments within private or couple’s rooms.
Palace Wing Superior Room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to surcharges.
- Swimming pools
- Children’s pool
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Tennis, basketball, sepak takraw, and table tennis
- Games room
- Fitness centre
- Extra bed and breakfast for guests of all ages: RM55 per person per night
- Breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: RM24 per person per night
- Breakfast for child guest aged 11 and below: RM12 per person per night
Cherating, Pahang: East Coast Nature and Culture Reserve
Part of the East Coast trio alongside the states of Kelantan and Terengganu, Pahang is a reserve of natural and cultural treasures due to the mountainous terrain that hides the backpacker’s haunt of Cherating. Home to Asia’s first Club Med, the educational Cherating Turtle Sanctuary, and the art-appreciative Kampung Budaya (or Cherating Village), your laid-back host comes alive during the November and December monsoon, when the best of Asia, Australia, and the United States descend on the country’s only recognised surf destination for the Asian Surfing Championship.