- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM268 (up to RM684 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM388 (up to RM1,025 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM508 (up to RM1,367 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM608 (up to RM1,708 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM808 (up to RM2,391 value)
Hotel at a Glance
Snugly rested in the township enclave reaching within a mere kilometre from the stretch of Karon Beach’s sandy shores, the Hotel makes an entrance with a sprawl of villas laced with pagoda-styled awnings atop numerous checkpoints, further accentuated by a trailing coat of sunny pastels of yellow and olive. Greeting clay cherubs adorn an ingress burgeoning with freshening sights of alleyways flanked by abundant shrubbery while nestled under the shade of sheltering trees and a translucent canopy hovering above the garden. Similarly solar hues reach into the inner folds of the Hotel, warming the blanched realm with cheery citrine tones of a wall that claims reign over the abode’s restful white vista; further complemented by a harmonious array of furnishing essentials.
- Escape the dwelling’s allure and venture out into the emerald wash of the Hotel’s swimming pool, garlanded by a stretch of obscuring parasols while placid waters meet the splash of a spouting miniature pagoda.
- Retreat to your host’s in-house restaurant, where servings of international cuisine are offered amid a balmy open-air ambience.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
- 24 sqm room
- 1 double bed or 2 single beds
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults with 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Third guest and children subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle services
- Car rental
- Tour desk
- On-call medical services
- Laundry services
- Currency exchange
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for third adult: THB400 per person per night
- Stay with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB400 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB200 per person per night
- Airport transfer: THB1,200 per car per trip