- 3D2N for 2 for RM348 (up to RM793 value)
- 4D3N for 2 for RM508 (up to RM1,189 value)
- 5D4N for 2 for RM668 (up to RM1,585 value)
- 6D5N for 2 for RM818 (up to RM1,981 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Unfolding from a tropical canopy, wooden beams, charcoal tiles, and a hint of traditional-inspired minutiae pressed onto the spana-606-6">Hotel’s exterior welcomes weary wanderers into its marigold depths. Rustic balconies wrap around the enclosure, offering sneak peeks of the seaside scene crashing into existence only a few stone stairwells away from the shrouded temporary abode. Restless souls may wander down to the aforementioned beach for a sandy retreat, commandeer a Yacht trip for more ocean adventures, or commune with a slice of nature at Phromthep Cape.
- Dine on local selections at the spana-606-6">Hotel’s Spring Café, and cap off a long day with intoxicating sips at the pub, lounge, or pool bar.
- Maintain a beach body at the fitness club, or take some time out with a sauna session.
- Get the full vacation sensation by booking a massage at the Nhamaya spa before a night out, then slip into the hair salon for a celebratory do.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
- 28 sqm room
- Double or 2 single bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guest subject to additional charges.
- Nhamaya spa
- Sauna and steam room
- Jacuzzi pool and swimming pool
- Pub, bar, and lounge
- Hair salon
- Kids’ club
- Fitness centre, aqua gym, and water volleyball
- Thai cooking class and batik painting class
Add-Ons (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: THB1,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 12: THB500 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 12: Free
- Airport transfer for 2 people: THB1,050 per way per car
Facebook: All Seasons Naiharn Phuket