- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM518 (up to RM1,082 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM758 (up to RM1,623 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM988 (up to RM2,164 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM1,198 (up to RM2,705 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM1,608 (up to RM3,787 value)
Hotel at a Glance
Sidelining the massive body of the Koh Chang island’s pristine boscage, your host finds home among the untamed sprawl of the islet cocooned along the seaward stretch of its western beaches. A night within the gilded domain has guests sauntering in cherished tropical seclusion, as a short stroll from the immediate beachfront bestows sights with manicured lawn spaces that hug an open-air piazza outlined by rowed maroon parasols proffering shade alongside lofty slender palms; while the neighbouring block of villas lay within sight - identifiable from distances through a rooftop cascade of amber light strips. Hovering wooden paths link walks from the beach through to the tranquil core of cerulean baths and on to the conglomeration of abodes, drawing guests along passages beside still ponds lined with bobbing lilies and fronds peeping out from the waters. The submerged calm transcends the Hotel’s outer vista and comes complementing its inner rooms, as translucent drapes project dulcet light unto spacious domains hoisting ample beds and an auburn array of furnishing, punctuated with ocean-wave impressions occupying the room’s centrefold.
- Embrace the temporary beachfront life with a short jaunt into the open waters right ahead from the Hotel’s garden terrain - with kayaking and seasonal diving excursions available, or stay close to abodes and dive into the outdoor pool amid towering palm trees.
- Escape midday lulls with an assortment of recreational activities made available on the Hotel’s grounds, including table tennis and darts; or bask in the tranquility with spa massages on offer at the Emerald spa.
- Dine on a cornucopia of flavours arrayed among the Hotel’s collection of restaurants, like the Cove Terrace where fine seafood dishes take reign in fare ranging from local Thai cook-ups to European gastronomy. For Asian-inclined tastebuds, Just Thai offers namesake offerings of spicy and citrine seafood dishes, while Sassi Italien caters to Western palates with accompaniments of fine wines.
Koh Chang, Thailand: What to see and do
Relatively novel in its expansion of habitable shores, Koh Chang remains largely a pristine islet cupped within Thailand’s southern reaches as it occupies the ingress of Thailand’s Gulf along with the dainty coasts of Ko Mak and Ko Kut. Much more than the conventional beach getaway, Koh Chang melds the allure of the oceanfront with the exotic appeal of sprawling flora as forested peaks abound throughout the mass of the amphoe’s core, enticing one beyond the boundaries of drawn-out beach climes and into an unexplored domain of accessible tropical jungle grounds. With a name that translates to Elephant Island, the wilderness remains very much ingrained into the locale’s ecosystem of attractions, with the Ban Kwan Chang elephant reserve providing an exemplar of the islet’s characteristic co-existence of wildlife. Here, the magnificent pachyderms come within reach of visiting wayfarers in an assemblage of endearing displays, culminating in intimate encounters wherein guests wash and bathe in a stretch of river rightly amid the mass of gentle giants. Away from the awe-inspiring sight of elephants yet well within the jungle sprawl, attractions such as the Tree Top Adventure Park beckon the adventurer within through daring courses of zip-line travel amid the canopy, while suspended plank bridges make for an elevated jungle playground. Out from the wilderness and into the ever-present wash of blue seas, the marine sanctum of Ko Chang’s National Park makes for an abundant source of underwater wonders, enlightening dives and snorkelling sessions with a spectral splay of Staghorn and Laminar corals, as well as a diverse nestling of maritime vistas around the dormant wreckage of Thai warships that now provide home for thriving starfish, giant clams, and other underwater residents. Emerging from the bath of the gulf’s waters, life gets just as wild on the island’s shores as a mainstay ambience of nightly revelries emanates from beach-side haunts, comprising a handful of nightclubs and bars where guests can indulge in beer by the bucket while upbeat tunes meld with the salt-tinged sea-breeze.
- 50 sqm room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults with 2 children per room. Additional adult and child guests subject to additional charges
- Swimming pool
- Beach access
- Emerald spa
- Gym and fitness centre
- Table tennis and darts
- Shuttle service
- Airport transfer
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary parking
Add-Ons (payable to Hotel)
- Triple-sharing room with extra bed with breakfast:
- For third adult guest: THB1,500 per person per night
- For child aged 3 – 11: THB345 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 1 – 2: Free of charge
- Transfer to Hotel from Trat Airport:
- Shared van: THB650 per way per van
- Private van: THB2,500 per way per van