- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM398 (up to RM790 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM578 (up to RM1,173 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM758 (up to RM1,556 value)
- 6D4N stay for 2 for RM918 (up to RM1,940 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Formerly a tin-mining site, Allamanda Laguna Phuket is built near seven other resorts are located to form part of the Laguna Phuket group of spana-606-6">Hotels. The architecture borrows from traditional Thai elements, with pointed roofs and intricate wooden details. In the open yards, frangipani trees cast a cooling shade while white flowers enliven the surrounding grounds where they grow.
- Indulge in one of Thailand’s famed massages at Angsana spa. Its outdoor surrounds of verdant plants meld seamlessly with its extensive range of spa treatments.
- Redeem your complimentary drink voucher at XANA Beach Club where a 35-metre pool overlooks a stretch of Phuket’s unblemished beachscape.
- Tee-off at the 18-hole Laguna spana-34-6">golf Course, take a dip in one of two in-house pools, or seek a rush of adrenaline with water sports at the Marine Centre.
Phuket, Thailand: What to see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
- 82 sqm room
- 1x king-sized or twin bedding
- Max occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- Two outdoor swimming pools, one with Jacuzzi
- Water sports at the Marine Centre
- Children’s activities
- Laguna tour desk
- Taxi and transportation service
- Free shuttle and boat service within Laguna
- Complimentary secured parking area
- 24-hour reception
- Elevators, electronic locker boxes, weekly newspaper
- Mini-mart, currency exchange, and spana-34-6">golf course (available near spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Add-ons (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 and above: THB800 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 4: Free of charge
Facebook: Allamanda Laguna Phuket