- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM258 (up to RM1,369 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM368 (up to RM2,053 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM458 (up to RM2,737 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM538 (up to RM3,421 value)
Hotel at a glance
With its clean lines and minimalist decor, Park Regis Kuta is very much a contemporary Hotel, albeit with a Balinese soul that manifests in its songket-style bed runners, buddha sculptures, and menu selection. Residents can step out of the cool comforts of the Hotel right into Kuta’s bustling retail and restaurant scene, replete with eateries, shops, bars, and nightclubs. An additional 20 minutes of walking takes one to the sands of Kuta’s main beach.
Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt moNikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the spas.In.Bali.html">many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.
- 31 sqm
- Queen or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk and room service
- Airport transfer and shuttle service
- Restaurant, bar, and cafe
- Fitness center
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR225,000 per room per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 to 12: IDR150,000 per room per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and below: IDR50,000 per room per night