Damnoen Saduak Floating Market + Banyan Tree Temple
- Tour for 2 people for RM158 (up to RM460 value)
- Tour for 3 people for RM238 (up to RM690 value)
Insomniacs and slumbering brethren are relieved of sleeping obligations, as guests are picked up from Hotel residences before departing for the Wat Bang Kung, also known as Banyan Tree Temple. Step into the small confines of the temple, which offers a manifestation of a prayer room build from the roots and branches, and hosts a Buddha statue covered in gold leaves. Further shopping needs are satiated with visits to Damnoen Saduak floating market to peruse wares that include local cuisine, spices, fruits, vegetables, souvenirs, and more, before being delivered back to doorsteps in time for afternoon siestas or fiestas.
Itinerary (approx. timing)
- 7am: Pick-up from Hotel / Return trip transfer from Hotels located in Pratunam, Silom, or Sukhumvit Soi 1 to Soi 26
- 8.30am: Visit Banyan Tree Temple
- 10am: Visit Damnoen Saduak floating market
- 12pm: End of tour
Timing subject to traffic conditions.