Dirty feet are products of negligence, much like unwashed dishes, piled-up clothes, and beanstalks growing into the sky. Today’s Groupon avoids laxness with a Balinese foot reflexology package for one person from Estuary Medispa & Esthetics in The Scott Garden, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
Foot reflexology + shoulder massage
- Mon – Fri package for RM29 instead of RM60
- Sat & Sun package for RM35 instead of RM60
Foot reflexology + shoulder and hand massage
- Mon – Fri package for RM49 instead of RM90
- Sat & Sun package for RM55 instead of RM90
- 45-minute Balinese foot reflexology
- Foot soak
- Foot reflexology (customers may specify level of intensity during massage)
- 15-minute shoulder massage with massage oil
- 30-minute hand massage (for package with hand massage only)
Estuary Medispa & Esthetics
Earthly tones mimic the comforting embrace of Mother Nature as patrons step into Estuary Medispa & Esthetics’ 10,000 square foot halls, signalling the beginning of one’s pilgrimage to unwind and relax. spa experiences range from massages, spa baths, and saunas to beauty treatments like facials, skin treatments, and mani-pedis. Estuary Medispa & Esthetics is located at The Scott Garden along Old Klang Road.
My experience at Estuary Medispa & Esthetics left me feeling as such. Estuary offers spa-goers a pampering sanctuary that caters to both men and women. The place is huge; spanning across a 10,000 square feet space with calming water elements. I felt immediately relaxed as soon as I stepped into Estuary. – June 8, 2013.
– spa-esthetics.html">Sue Lynn
This is one of the most spacious spas I have set foot in as the spa spans 11,000 sq. ft. over 2 floors and takes up 5 shoplots on the 2nd Floor of Scott Garden. This is the ideal spa to unwind with a group of friends or colleagues. – May 16, 2013.