Dirty feet are products of negligence, much like unwashed dishes, piled-up clothes, and beanstalks growing into the sky. Today’s Groupon avoids laxness with a Balinese foot reflexology package for one person from Estuary Medispa & Esthetics in The Scott Garden, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
Foot reflexology + shoulder massage
- Mon – Fri package for RM29 instead of RM60
- Sat & Sun package for RM35 instead of RM60
Foot reflexology + shoulder and hand massage
- Mon – Fri package for RM49 instead of RM90
- Sat & Sun package for RM55 instead of RM90
- 45-minute Balinese foot reflexology
- Foot soak
- Foot reflexology (customers may specify level of intensity during massage)
- 15-minute shoulder massage with massage oil
- 30-minute hand massage (for package with hand massage only)
Estuary Medispa & Esthetics
Earthly tones mimic the comforting embrace of Mother Nature as patrons step into Estuary Medispa & Esthetics’ 10,000 square foot halls, signalling the beginning of one’s pilgrimage to unwind and relax. spa experiences range from massages, spa baths, and saunas to beauty treatments like facials, spana-50-6">skin treatments, and mani-pedis. Estuary Medispa & Esthetics is located at The Scott Garden along Old Klang Road.
My experience at Estuary Medispa & Esthetics left me feeling as such. Estuary offers spa-goers a pampering sanctuary that caters to both men and women. The place is huge; spanning across a 10,000 square feet space with calming water elements. I felt immediately relaxed as soon as I stepped into Estuary. – June 8, 2013.
– spa-esthetics.html">Sue Lynn
This is one of the most spacious spas I have set foot in as the spa spans 11,000 sq. ft. over 2 floors and takes up 5 shoplots on the 2nd Floor of Scott Garden. This is the ideal spa to unwind with a group of friends or colleagues. – May 16, 2013.