Death-defying feats include surviving a car crash, a bear attack, and bringing home a ‘C’ to an Asian parent. Today’s Groupon beats the odds with admission to SkyTrex Adventure in Langkawi. Choose from:
- Admission for 5 people for RM200 instead of RM250 (only RM40 per person)
- Admission for 10 people for RM375 instead of RM500 (only RM37.50 per person)
- Admission for 5 people for RM240 instead of RM300 (only RM48 per person)
- Admission for 10 people for RM450 instead of RM600 (only RM45 per person)
- Admission for 5 people for RM280 instead of RM350 (only RM56 per person)
- Admission for 10 people for RM525 instead of RM700 (only RM52.50 per person)
Carabineers, harnesses, and pulleys take one flying over greenery at a height of up to 16 metres at SkyTrex Adventure. The first of its kind in Malaysia with a branch in Langkawi and one in Shah Alam, SkyTrex provides a treetop ‘sky-trekking’ experience where thrill-seekers can find up to 33 jungle obstacles like suspension bridges, ladder climbing, and flying foxes. These challenges range from easy to hard in difficulty and are set up in an eco-recreational environment that tests and builds strength, agility, and bravery when faced with great heights as participants dangle, swing, fly, and glide their way to the end of each circuit. Worry warts fret not as a team of trained handlers will help ensure one’s safety, providing guidance and supervision throughout the course of adventures.