Like a prized piece of art, one cares for their visage with the occasional touch-up and by keeping it out of reach of children. Today’s Groupon exhibits with eyebrow embroidery from Kiseki, valid at 11 outlets. Choose from:
- Eyebrow embroidery for 1 person for RM118 instead of RM350
- Eyebrow embroidery + signature facial for 1 person for RM138 instead of RM470
- Eyebrow embroidery + signature facial + touch-up for 1 person for RM168 instead of RM570
- Numbing cream application
- Eyebrow colour application
- Recovery cream application
- Touch-up (for package with touch-up only)
Signature Express Lunch spana-50-6">skin Regrow treatment
- spana-50-6">skin analysis
- Double cleansing with milk and gel
- Bio-active treatment
- Moisturiser and sunblock application
- After-treatment spana-50-6">skin analysis
Customers also get 1x signature facial mask and 2x signature eye masks.
Kiseki is an amalgamation of DrNano and Dermamaster spana-50-6">skincare, in which the former uses plant-based products to assist in facial and body treatments while the latter – an aesthetic centre originating from South Korea with a presence in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong Taiwan and America – bestows upon troubled spana-50-6">skin using Korean techniques through a combination of mask applications, massages, and machine therapy to promote healthy spana-50-6">skin. Customers may patronise its 11 outlets available throughout the Klang Valley, where beauty treatments begin with a consultation and spana-50-6">skin analysis to identify problematic areas before spana-50-6">skin undergoes its respective pampering sessions.