- Q-Switch Nd-Yag laser treatment for RM119 instead of RM800
- Q-Switch Nd-Yag laser treatment + post-laser care treatment for RM188 instead of RM1,050
Q-Switch Nd-Yag laser treatment
- skin analysis
- Makeup removal
- Deep cleansing
- Numbing cream application
- Q-Switch laser treatment
- Antiseptic cream application
Post-laser care treatment
- Hydrating facial (RM250 value)
- Deep pore double cleansing
- Face and shoulder massage
- Steam and extraction
- Double ampoule application
- Ultrasound treatment
- Hydrating mask application
- Toner and moisturizer application
Side effects include mild redness for approximately 20 minutes. Individuals with history of allergies may have a 10% chance of developing rashes or itching, which can be prevented by taking non-sleepy anti-histamines prior to treatment.
The MCU Clinic stands as a fully-owned subsidiary of the the award-winning Mary Chia brand and distinguishes itself from its brethren by providing patrons with consultations by licensed medical practitioners alongside the brand’s well-known aesthetic technology. Rejuvenate the skin and chase away the sorrow of age by entrusting your care into the capable hands of aestheticians Tan Sue Yee and David Low Teck Wai, both of whom are professionals certified under American and Malaysian medical institutions.
Emulating its parent company’s goal of providing the best treatments available, the beauty centre also proffers a wealth of other services, such as its signature CoolSculpting™ procedure, Diamond Matrix facials, and skin treatments for acne and scars in addition to anti-ageing programmes. Customers seeking to rid themselves of skin woes with technologically-advanced beauty treatments can find the chandelier-lit lobby of the MCU Clinic on the second lower ground floor of Sunway Pyramid.