Trips to the circus can be a great treat for acrobat-loving children or a cruel punishment for clown-fearing adults. Today’s Groupon confronts phobias with a ticket to Swiss Dream Circus in Mutiara Damansara. Choose from:
- Category 9 ticket for RM46.10 instead of RM48
- Category 8 ticket for RM55.65 instead of RM58
- Category 7 ticket for RM60.40 instead of RM63
- Category 6 ticket for RM70 instead of RM73
- Category 5 ticket for RM98.60 instead of RM103
- Venue: Mutiara Park, Mutiara Damansara
- Event dates:
- May 23, 2015 (Sat)
- May 24, 2015 (Sun)
- May 26, 2015 (Tue)
- May 27, 2015 (Wed)
- May 28, 2015 (Thu)
- May 29, 2015 (Fri)
- May 30, 2015 (Sat)
- May 31, 2015 (Sun)
- Show times: 12pm (Sat & Sun only) / 4pm (Sat & Sun only) / 8pm
Click here to view seating plan.
Swiss Dream Circus
A combination of traditional European performance acts like gymnastics, juggling, aerial hoop acts, and loveable clowns, Swiss Dream Circus is the brainchild of former juggler-turned-graphic designer-turned-ringmaster, Marco Baumgartner. Drawing inspiration from his past days with a family of performers, the founder of Singapore’s Taipan Circus expanded the Swiss spectacle as Swiss Dream Circus, together with his partner Le Tresor.
Hosting an international ensemble of hand-to-hand acrobatic act, BMX flat lander artist, foot juggler, and more under a Big Top roof, Swiss Dream Circus is an act surpassing language and cultural barriers as it makes its premier as Malaysia’s first international circus show in nearly a decade.
Facebook: Le Tresor