- spaghetti with crème brûlée and drinks for 1 person for RM16 instead of RM26.70
- spaghetti with crème brûlée and drinks for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM53.40 (only RM15 per person)
Each person gets
- spaghetti (bolognese or carbonara) (RM13.90 value)
- Crème brûlée (RM5.90 value)
- Lemon tea (iced or hot) (RM6.90 value)
Enter Seberang Perai’s principal town of Butterworth and head down the road of Teras Jaya 2, a street which leads to Patisserie Equateur where its signage is distinguishable by the iconic Eiffel Tower strategically lined between the patisserie’s name. Upon entering, one can note the expanse of the cafe and its decor that mirrors the exterior from its white tables and chairs to the framed photographs reminiscent of Paris. Here, patrons may indulge in a selection of pastries and savoury foods; its specialties ranging from classic chocolate tart and smoked nutmeg biscuits to homemade bread, with the option of washing them down with a cup of coffee or a spot of tea.
Patisserie Equateur does not serve pork on its menu.
“A heaven for dessert lovers: Patisserie Equateur (赤道法式烘焙) is a delightful addition to the ubiquitous food area of Raja Uda.” – Feb 7, 2014 – Ken