Superior Room + half-day tour
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM288 (up to RM540 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM368 (up to RM700 value)
Superior Room + half-day tour + full-day tour
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM548 (up to RM895 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM638 (up to RM1,055 value)
Unencumbered Getaway in the Heart of Ho Chi Minh City
Sleek, wooden panels line the modern yet cosy Hotel lobby conveniently tucked in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. Soft carpets pave the way to rooms fitted with private bathrooms, modern conveniences, and tall windows that provide a panoramic view of the city beyond. Relish in the authentic Asian buffet breakfast before consulting friendly staff members who are ever ready to offer interpretation services and various tour activities.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Fusion of Eastern and Western Architecture
The sights and sounds of Ho Chi Minh City, still known fondly as Saigon to most of its residents, can be overwhelming at first but this is what gives the city its unique appeal. Underlying the cacophony of traffic, busy crowds, and soaring skyscrapers, the Saigon of old is still preserved in pockets of the metropolis, existing in the form of historical buildings and war relics. Time seems to stand still at monuments like the Independence Palace, City Hall, and Ho Chi Minh City Museum, which whispers of a colonial past, a fight for independence, and the people’s resilience during conflict. Explore the underground tunnels at Cu Chi that was used during the war to transport supplies and learn about the nation’s past while crawling through one of the tunnels.
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture by visiting the Cho Ben Thanh Market where you can bargain with the vendors for souvenirs and wares that range from fresh produce to scorpion-infused alcohol, or head over to the food section to sample authentic Vietnamese food like pho, spring rolls, and more. After that, cruise down one of the canals that branch off the Mekong River on a longtail boat as you soak in the view of wooden villages perched atop stilts by the river banks and local farmers paddling boats filled with fresh produce.
Hotel/Vietnam%20Stay%20%26%20Tour.pdf">Click here to see itinerary.
- 25 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Tour services
- Car / motorbike / bicycle rental services
- Airport and shuttle transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: USD10 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 12: USD5 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free