- 3D2N stay for 2 people for RM318 (up to RM1,139 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 people for RM448 (up to RM1,671 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 people for RM568 (up to RM2,203 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Located in a quiet enclave of the otherwise bustling town, the residence greets guests with a slate slab exhibiting its name. Tropical hues give way to neutral-toned walls where French windows and hipped roofs are paired with contemporary furnishings; artistic sensibilities designed by a Cambodian architect. The team at La Residence are passionate about tourism while maintaining an environmentally-friendly standard of operation. They are also deeply involved in the local young adult community through education and development efforts.
- With Angkor Wat a mere 15-minute tuk tuk ride away, it is practically mandatory to pay a visit to the most important archaeological site in South-East Asia. The UNESCO World Heritage Site offers a sublime insight to the legacy of the Khmer Empire.
- Brush off the dust after a long day of exploring Angkor Wat, and head to the spana-606-6">Hotel’s spacious outdoor pool. Surrounded by tropical shrubs and ensconced in a wooden sundeck, it offers a slice of paradisaical peace.
- Le Blanc Restaurant, the residence’s in-house dining space, offers to abate hunger without having to leave the serene grounds. A special showcase of Khmer food is paired with an extensive menu of Asian and Western dishes for those seeking a taste of the familiar. You will also have your breakfasts here, which is included in this Groupon.
Siem Reap, Cambodia: What to see and do
The city of Siem Reap is popularly known as the ‘Gateway to Angkor’ as most visitors choose the town as a base to explore the ruins of Angkor and its surrounding attractions. Although the temples are a shadow of its former glorious Khmer Empire days, they are still a sight to behold; myth and history are etched into the stone structures that chronicle the religious beliefs and legacy of an ancient civilisation. The prized jewels of the UNESCO World Heritage Site are Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, and it is worth waking up before dawn to climb up the steps of these monuments and see the rising sun tint the landscape with hues of gold.
Siem Reap has more to offer besides age-old temples. In the town area, you can visit the Angkor National Museum as a prelude to your trip to the Angkor Archaeological park, or drop by Angkor Silk Farm to see how silk worms are cultivated and silk-weaving techniques. It is possible to cover the town on foot but transportation services are readily available to shuttle you from one location to another. Familiarise yourself with the flavours unique to this region at a restaurant specialising in Khmer cuisine, which focuses on fresh ingredients, simplicity, and aromatic herbs. Some of these venues stage Apsara dance performances for diners, a classical dance performed by women dressed in elaborate costumes and golden headdresses that tell a tale through fluid movements and facial expressions. About half an hour away towards the southern outspana-50-6">skirts of the city is the vast expanse of water that is Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. Go for a boat tour that takes you past floating villages and fishermen hard at work, while trips to the wildlife reserve and flooded forests bring you up-close to nature and its inhabitants.
- 40 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below. 3rd and 4th guests subject to additional charges
- 24-hour service
- Airport transportation
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- spa services
- Private dining services
- Cooking classes
- Tour services
- Business support services
- Laundry services
- Foreign exchange
Add-ons (payable to spana-606-6">Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 6 and above: USD15 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free.
Facebook: La Residence Blanc D’Angkor