- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM348 (up to RM750 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM508 (up to RM1,125 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM678 (up to RM1,499 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM828 (up to RM1,874 value)
Hotel at a glance
Grandiose pillars with golden veneers hold aloft an ornate canopy, as a gilded lantern drapes its wings over the intricate tiles of the lobby. Beds swathed in cream linens repose beneath orchid embossed headboards, adding a touch of lightness to rooms hemmed in sepia or greyscale colours, with doors opening out into a miniature green lung. Restless legs pad about the pebble-strewn garden, filled with palm trees and miniature animal figurines, fortifying walks with deep draughts of the Andaman’s briny perfume.
- Knotted bodies creak towards the sorrel walls of the AYA spa, surrendering to capable hands under a succession of body and spiritual treatments. Rooted in traditional Thai practises, the plant-based concoctions combine the natural goodness of herbs and flowers with massage techniques and private soaks.
- Sink below the cool surface of a sky-roofed swimming pool, guarded by trunk-wringing elephants, Byzantine carvings, and softly drooping trees, as a circular pagoda rises from its midst. Devotees of the sun stride over a golden bridge and into the imposing structure, draping soon-to-be bronzed limbs over deckchairs as the water gently laps its way around the premises.
- Sandy shrines to the ocean’s beauty in the guise of Karon and Freedom Beach await patiently on the southern coastline, followed by jaunts into the heart of Patong, where guests peruse Phuket’s culture, cuisine, and the hum of its daily life.
Patong, Phuket: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2014 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your Hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.
- 30sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- AYA spa
- Restaurant Maya
- Car or motorbike rental
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Transfer service
- 24-hour security guard and CCTV
- Laundry service
Add-ons (payable to Hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 and above: THB700 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: THB350 per person per night