Superior Room stay
- 3D2N stay for 2 people for RM318 (up to RM484 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 people for RM458 (up to RM704 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 people for RM588 (up to RM923 value)
spana-606-6">Hotel at a glance
Its modern geometric architecture greets guests that come through the spana-606-6">Hotel’s intimate lobby, as the four-star spana-606-6">Hotel plays host to tired travellers seeking respite from the wear of travels. Guests are put up in air-conditioned rooms furnished with plush carpets, soft bedding, and a large LCD television, while the minimalist ceiling chandeliers and ribbed ceilings in the spana-606-6">Hotel’s common ground sing to the tune of contemporary aesthetics. From its strategic locale one may explore some of the city’s popular attractions, like the shopping spread at Chihampelas Street or the scenic undulating landscape of Lembang.
- Famished dispositions may find comfort at one of the spana-606-6">Hotel’s two in-house restaurant – Koi Bistro and Pesce Rosso Lounge – where professional chefs are employed to design the menu items featuring local and Western dishes.
- Tensed limbs give in to the insistent kneading of trained masseuses at Bandung spa. Choose from a list of spa treatments designed to meet different needs.
- The fitness centre, Dolphin Fitness, comes complete with cardio and weight machines for those seeking to keep up exercise routines. Otherwise, jump into the spana-606-6">Hotel’s free-form pool that is surrounded by the spana-606-6">Hotel’s blocks to afford a bit of privacy.
Bandung, Indonesia: What to see and do
The capital of West Java, Bandung, is geographically situated in a river basin guarded by volcanic peaks; a prime location that led to its establishment as the administrative capital of the Dutch East India Company during colonial days. The city offers you an experience closer to nature, while the remnants of the heritage buildings during the Dutch rule lend a European ambiance to the city. Along Jl. Asia-Afrika, you can see several Art Deco-style architecture like Gedung Merdeka where the first Asian-African conference was held and attended by world leaders. Shopping is also a popular activity here, and there are factory outlet shopping centres like Rumah Mode where you can browse a wide selection of fashion items from international labels. Although there are many high-end restaurants around serving Indonesian and international cuisine, it is worth the experience to eat at a roadside stall where hawkers dish up local street food like deep-fried tofu drenched in peanut sauce, spicy basreng crisps, and soto.
After you have explored the city in its entirety, make your way to the surrounding mountains for a day of hiking and sightseeing. Patuha Volcano lies to the southwest of Bandung and is home to the White Crater. The lake in the centre of the crater changes colour with the weather and is fringed by sulphurous white soil, and you may even spot monkeys, mousedeer, and wild boar darting among the foliage, and the occasional eagle.
- 25 sqm room
- 2 single or 1 double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below. 3rd adult guest and child guests subject to additional charges
- 24-hour rooms ervice
- Car park
- Coffee shop
- Disabled facilities
- Laundry services
- Meeting facilities
- Room service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Smoking area
- Fitness centre
- spa services
- Outdoor pool
Add-ons (payable to Grand Serela Setiabudhi Bandung)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: IDR280,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 11: IDR55,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 and below: Free.