Private tour + Standard Room stay at a local spana-606-6">Hotel
- 4D3N vacation for 1 person for RM858 (up to RM1,490 value)
- 4D3N vacation for 2 people for RM1,598 (up to RM2,980 value)
4D3N Tour of Rajasthan, India – Home of Deserts, Mountains, and Kings
Located at the northwestern part of India and recognised as the subcontinent’s largest state by area, Rajasthan is known as the “Land of Kings”. It was once host to the the ancient Indus Valley Civilisation carrying with it rich history and physical ruins that remain to this day. The land, which borders Pakistan along the Sutlej-Indus river valley, comprises of mountainous plains like the Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range, the Thar Desert, and lakes such as the Pushkar and sacred Hindu lakes. Avid travellers can admire the architectural structure of its monuments like its many palaces, temples, and forts that represent Northern India’s traditional art and cultural heritage with Islamic and Jain influences, while lodgings in local spana-606-6">Hotels are provided as per itinerary.
- Upon arriving at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, you will be whisked off by a personal driver to your spana-606-6">Hotel in Jaipur. After lunch, visit the Maharaja’s City Palace, places of worship like Govind Devji Temple and Birla Temple, and shop at Johari Bazaar.
- The following day’s travels take you to Pushkar, nestled in the Aravalis, en route to see Ajmer. Here, one can witness the Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, and Pushkar Market where an array of handicrafts and clothes with mirror-work detailing and embroidery are available for purchase before returning to Jaipur. You may opt to go for a half-day camel safari along the sand dunes in Pushkar, or a visit to traditional Rajasthani villages to see a performance by gypsy dancers.
- The third day’s itinerary takes you to a number of historical tourist sites like the Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort Palace, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, and Albert Hall; where you may observe the intricate workmanship of craftsmen from days of yore.
- The morning of the last day is free to be spent at one’s own leisure in Jaipur before check-out, where afterwards you will be driven back to Delhi for your flight home.
- Max. occupancy: 2 adults per room
- Rooms are on a twin-sharing basis
- spana-606-6">Hotel room, bedding, and facilities vary from spana-606-6">Hotel to spana-606-6">Hotel